I was born and raised in Mexicali, CA and raised on a ranch with my mother.

My father is a farmer and his family runs a ranch on the outskirts of town.

My mom grew up in a Mexican community in the San Diego area and graduated from UC Berkeley.

She is a certified social worker and lives in the city of Oakland, CA.

She was a social worker in Mexico for 30 years.

My two older sisters are also ranch workers.

My dad has two kids, one in the Army and one in college.

They all grew up with a ranch.

My brothers are both in the military.

My sister is in the Air Force.

My cousin is in a combat aviation unit in Germany.

My grandparents are both from Texas.

My grandfather is a pilot and his wife is a nurse.

My grandmothers are from Texas and my great-grandmother is from Italy.

My great-great-grandfather was from Texas, my great grandfather from Italy, and my grand-great grandfathers from Mexico.

I was one of two girls.

My family moved to Mexicalia when I was six years old and my mom moved to the United States from Texas when I turned 15.

My parents moved to Mexico when I became a teenager, and then my grandparents stayed for a few years.

After my family moved, my dad and I decided to get a house together and build one.

I got a job as a dishwasher and the next year I started my first real job, which was as a bartender at a Mexican restaurant.

After that, I worked as a waitress at the Mexican restaurant until my parents were killed in a car accident.

My mother died when I got married.

After her death, my sister married a man who was a cop, so they were not able to have any children.

My sisters and I went through several foster care programs, but the only foster we ever got was for my mother because she died when we were two.

My older brother was born in a foster home, so we went through the foster system for a while, but my mom’s foster home was the only one that was available.

After graduating high school, I took a job at a local hardware store and I had to get my GED.

When I got my G ED, I got the job I needed.

When the job came up for me, I applied and was given the job, but then I got an unexpected call that said that I would be leaving for the Army, so I applied again and got the same job.

That’s when I learned that I was a recruit.

I enlisted in September 2001 and then I was assigned to the Army Medical Corps.

The first two months of deployment I was on a few different duty stations and had no real interaction with my fellow soldiers.

After I had served about three months in Afghanistan, I had an epiphany that the Army was my destiny.

The military was where I wanted to be, and I didn’t want to leave the military and be on my own.

I wanted a job and a stable life, so that’s why I went to the U.S. Army.

After being in the U-2 program, I was given a position in the command staff at the Joint Base Andrews in Maryland, where I was stationed for about two years.

That was a very long time and I still had some time to go.

I came to work for the Department of Defense as an operations support officer, but I was doing something I hadn’t done in my life before.

That is, I went out on the front lines and helped the troops, which is really a lot of work.

When my unit was deployed, the battalion commander, a guy named Bill, called me and said, “Hey, I just got a call from my brother.

He’s a corporal in the same unit and I was just wondering if you would be interested in going out there and helping them?”

I said, I can’t say yes because I’m in a position of authority in the battalion.

I didn’ know anything about it, so when he called me back and told me that, it was just a shock.

I said to him, “What’s going on?”

He said, They’re going to send me out to help them.

I thought, “I’ll do it.”

I started working out.

I went on a program where I got tested and had to do a lot.

I had some muscle atrophy, which meant that my legs were not working.

They had no energy.

I tried to go into recovery, but it was hard.

After a while I was getting worse.

I needed help.

So I went down to the battalion headquarters, but that was only after the unit had been deployed.

I started coming in with my body in such bad shape, and they were trying to make me feel better, so eventually I was transferred to a hospital.